My Precious Little Lamb's...

My Precious Little Lamb's...

Thursday, May 31, 2007

Ellie's Dance Costume




I can't lie... I am loving this dance stuff!!! Ellie had a dress rehersal last night for her dance recital and so we got to get all dressed up and put on makeup! It was great fun for mom and daughter both!! She loved that she got to wear mommy's makeup and couldn't wait to put her costume on! She even sat still while I curled her hair!!! (I couldn't figure out how to turn some of the pictures right side up so you'll have to look at them sideways for now!) The bottom picture is of her and her favorite friends: Kate, Sidney and Gracie. How fun!!!!

4 comments:

Jeremy 'n Brandy said...

I am so jealous about the dance class. I have searched high and low here to put Ava in a dance class but guess what? They don't have any dance classes that are appealing. There was one but they didn't do recitals or allow parents to watch. So I wasn't about to pay for a class that I wouldn't be able to see. I told them that they needed to do a recital and I didn't care if Ava stood up there and bawled her eyes but I wanted to see her in a costume. haha You would think being this close to San Fran would have more options!! So Ava gets gymnastics which is fun too but I am still looking for a dance class.

Brady and Kariann said...

Ellie looks sooo cute and beautiful! I love her hair. I can't wait until Abby can take dance and have such cute costumes. We love you guys!!

sara and wade said...

i love this!! she is a total little amber!!! i still remeber going to the 24th of july day parade in ogden, when grandma and grandpa lived there, and being so excited to see amber marching down the middle of washington with the royalaires in her slim tight, black drill team outfit! i love it! i hope that our kids will be as beautiful and funny as yours! miss you guys! we're still planning a trip to come and stay with you and go to a broncos game!! love ya!

Anonymous said...

Amber we are excited to see your blog. Ellie is so cute in those pictures. Just one question where is Izzy in those pictures?
Whit