My Precious Little Lamb's...

My Precious Little Lamb's...

Monday, June 25, 2007

Gage Matthew Lamb





He's finally here!!! Gage Matthew Lamb was born on June 21st at 3:44 in the morning!!! He weighed 7lbs 4 oz and was 21 inches long. (Some of you are saying "Gage'? We thought his name was Dylan???? - yes we did change names at the last minute after much deliberation). The first picture is right after he was born - he was really mad at the nurse for bugging him! Then we have the proud big brother and big sister! They love (mall) him to death! We have fights over who gets to hold him and can't seem to get them out of his little face! He will definitely be a tough little bugger if he survives these first couple of weeks!!! The last picture I just took today - he has changed so much in just 3 days - i can't believe it!! He is so little compared to Carter and McKelle when they were babies! We are having so much fun with him!! It's strange to have 3 children! What a blessing it is to have 3 healthy, beautiful children! I feel so blessed as a mother and hope that I can live up to the job of being their mother! I love them all so much!! I have a million pictures so I will post more daily i'm sure!!! smooches!!!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is DARLING!! We are so happy he is here and healthy. All of the kids look so cute. We love you all. Sharon, Steve, Kristen, Annie

Brady and Kariann said...

Gage? I was wondering if I was looking at the right blog!! I like it. He is so cute - CONGRATS! We are so happy for you guys and can't wait to see you. We love you!!

Anonymous said...

Cute kid! We like the name!! He has a lot to live up to now!! We hope to see you guys soon. Congrats.

Alyson said...

i'm with kariann! a little confused at first, but i do like Gage! oh, it looks like you'll have your hands full with the 3 little ones! you're lucky that matt has paternity leave and that marilee is ready to fly out right now! :) Congrats!!!

Jeremy 'n Brandy said...

CONGRATS! I didn't realize you were due so soon. That is exciting. 3 kids. I wonder if I will make it there. haha Love ya, Brandy

sugarcoatedcyanide said...

Such darling pictures! Your other kids REALLY look like they love him. Good luck with that! :) Better to have it that way than have an aversion to him. (we've been there done that) Enjoy the time. Having a new baby seems to bring so much love into the family.

sara and wade said...

wooohoo!!! congrats! gage threw me for a loop at first and i also had to double check for the right blog! but i definitely love the name!!! Good Job! he is already as beautiful as your other two! we love you and miss you!

Em said...

Look at the hands on that kid! Just like his brother...congrats and good job. love you lots, hugs and kisses for all...

Anonymous said...

I was showing your pictures to my kids and my Gage was asking who they were. He got terribly confused when I said, "that's Ellie, and that's Gage." He looked closer at the picture and said, "But I don't want to be a baby."