My Precious Little Lamb's...

My Precious Little Lamb's...

Monday, September 10, 2007

Tubby Time!!!


Matt is going to be so happy that I put this picture in....but I just couldn't help it!

5 comments:

sugarcoatedcyanide said...

You are a brave woman! My husband would probably have an aneurysm! But it is the most awesome picture ever! Your kids will love that when they get big. I loved all your pictures with the cousins. Looks like you had lots of fun together.

Alyson said...

LOVE IT!!!

sara and wade said...

awesome!!! wade would kill me too, bit i think that this is a priceless pic that you will all love and laugh at sooner than later! its great!

Jeremy 'n Brandy said...

That is way too cute! Jeremy would definitely be rolling his eyes at me for posting that and then tell me to take it down but of course I wouldn't. :)

Brady and Kariann said...

I love the picture and I'm sure your kids will love it as they get older! See you soon.