Happy Bday hooooney! I am happy to announce that he is finally 31 - I am almost 4 WHOLE months older and so for those 4 months I hear about how i "robbed the cradle" and how he better trade me in for a younger model and yada, yada, yada. Love ya babe! Happy bday! (on September 17th! I am a little late with the post.....again.)
31 reasons why I think Matt is the greatest husband on the planet:
1. I love him with all my heart.
2. He makes me giggle.
3. He laughs at my jokes.
4. Our kids adore him.
5. He is sexy.
6. He makes a mean spaghetti from scratch.
7. He likes to eat ice cream on a nightly basis.
8. We like the same movies.
9. He has good taste in women. (or at least one woman.)
10. He lets me get my way most of the time.
11. He is always first to apologize.
12. His blue, blue eyes.
13. The way he will drop everything for the kids, to make them happy.
14. He tries all my dinner creations.
15. He is a worthy priesthood holder.
16. He tells me he loves me and that I'm beautiful at least once a day
17. He listens to me (unless there is football on.)
18. He is a Broncos fan!!!!
19. He likes to try new things. :)
20. The way he types emails.
21. When I cook dinner, he always does the dishes.
22. His ability to befriend anyone at anytime.
23. I always wanted to have the last name of Lamb.
24. That his last name wasn't "Lamber".
25. That little kid that's still inside trying to get out.
26. The memories we have made together.
27. He will be fun to grow old with.
28. He is very athletic and in good shape.
29. We think alike - its almost scary sometimes.
30. He makes the "Grand Lamb" look good.
31. He makes me get out of my shell and try new things.
love you babe.
No comments:
Post a Comment