The Sensational Six
Wow, how Martha Stewart of you! I guess putting on the ornaments from the 80's is outdated?
so super cute!!!
It's look great! What did you do with all the old stuff? And did you make those ornaments?!
Your tree turned out great! I love it!
Way cute tree Amber. I love your idea about the different stars. I just might have to try that sometime. By the way I'm so glad you had ribbon jello for Thanksgiving too!! Merry Christmas
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Wow, how Martha Stewart of you! I guess putting on the ornaments from the 80's is outdated?
so super cute!!!
It's look great! What did you do with all the old stuff? And did you make those ornaments?!
Your tree turned out great! I love it!
Way cute tree Amber. I love your idea about the different stars. I just might have to try that sometime. By the way I'm so glad you had ribbon jello for Thanksgiving too!! Merry Christmas
Post a Comment