My Precious Little Lamb's...

My Precious Little Lamb's...

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Beautiful View

We have the best view from our front yard. It's one of my favorite things. I especially like to sit and watch the thunder and lightening storms. We get them a lot during the evenings of the summertime. I'm not sure why Carter gave Gage 3 bunny ears instead of 2..... Look at that view, the overcast sky, the green grass, AMAZING.
If I were a better photagrapher I would have captured some of the lightning, but I'm not, so I didn't, you'll just have to trust me - it was cool. (And BTW, I didn't let the kids out in the middle of a lightning storm....We waited until it let up a little to take the pics..... :)








4 comments:

Jeremy 'n Brandy said...

Oh that is really cool. Jeremy and I miss thunder storms. We don't get them here and didn't get them in Hawaii either. I LOVE thunder and ligtening.

Jeremy 'n Brandy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
sara and wade said...

summer storms are my FAVORITE!!! and what a view!!! spectacular!

Em said...

pretty strong genes comin' through on your side! ok i think that carter looks like quinn and gage looks like grandma gibbs (the murray side) i can't believe they are so so big. wanna make a quick trip to UT in a few weeks so we can give you hugs? it's been too long...love ya