My Precious Little Lamb's...

My Precious Little Lamb's...

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Ariel and the April Snow





Hi All!!!! I just wanted to share this "wonderful" weather that we are having today!!! Yes these pictures were taken today, April 24th, 2007, right out in my backyard!!! It is craziness!!! but as Grandma Lota always says, "If you don't like the weather in Colorado, wait a minute...". We have definitely found this statement to be true since we have lived here! Like this weekend is supposed to be in the high 70's....like I said: craziness!!! I also had to post some pictures of McKelle in her new Ariel dress-up outfit that Grandma Lewis sent...She hasn't taken it off all day and has started telling us to call her "Ariel". We've created a monster!!! I also better post a little of last nights events. We had a little scare last night when I started having contractions and our little lamb decided to quit moving around. I am only 29 weeks pregnant and so this was not a good thing! I went to the hospital and was having regular contractions about every 5 minutes and so they gave me a medicine called terbutaline, which was one of the worst experiences of my life! It made me very jittery and anxious, like I wanted to jump out of my skin! And my heartrate get up into the 140's. I felt like I was going to vomit! Needless to say it did stop the contractions and they sent me home to be on "partial" bedrest. (I just laughed at my doctor when she told me this... bedrest, even partial, with my kids is pretty much IMPOSSIBLE!!) Lucky for me I have a wonderful husband who took the day off to help me and let me rest. I love him so much!!! So there is my interesting news for the week!! I need my mom and brothers and sisters-in-laws to be close so they can bring me dinner!!!! :)

5 comments:

amber said...

I am just making sure that the comments work now......

Alyson said...

yea! it does work! i'm glad everything is okay with the baby. that would be quite a scare. i wish we were close by and i would love to bring you dinner! make sure you get some good rest. thank heaven for husbands!

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad that little lamb is still in the pen. We love all of the photos of Ariel and Carter.

Sharon

Jeremy 'n Brandy said...

I can't believe that weather. You never know what you are going to wake up to. I am also glad your baby is ok.

Em said...

Hey you, sorry you had to go through that scariness. Take it easy k. xoxo