Hi all! I just loved looking at everyone else's blog's so much that I thought I would try to do one of my own for our family....
I don't know anything about this - I'm learning as I go and Matt says that I am computer challenged so we will see......We are loving Colorado and our little house in Parker! The weather has been very interesting here and we love to wake up and see what the day will be like! We've gone from 80 degree weather to blizzard in 24 hours time. We've also gone from a beatiful 65 degrees in the afternoon to windy, rainy and cold in the evening. We survived the "winter blizzard" and are ready for some spring weather! Carter and I are very excited to start planting a garden and do some yard work. We set up our trampoline the other day and the kids have been loving it - especially Ellie - she will go out by herself and just start jumping and singing at the top of her lungs! She is usually in her own little world! We just got home from a "fun in the sun" trip to Mesquite and St. George! We left 88 degrees and came home to snow here in Colorado so it was quite a shock to the system! We had a great time! The kids already miss swimming everyday and staying in condo's...they love that! They had so much fun with their uncles, grandparents, and cousins on the Olsen side!
2 comments:
Amber, I just started a blog too! http://powellboys.blogspot.com/ I guess peer pressure is going global. Sounds like you guys had a great trip. I could use a little heat right now too. We had snow last week for spring break. Not fair! keep in touch.--julie powell
Hey, we're excited that you started a blog also. Now we can keep updated a little more!! The picture of Ellie and Carter is sooo cute, I love Ellie's hair. Keep up the postings, it's good to hear from you.
Post a Comment