My Precious Little Lamb's...

My Precious Little Lamb's...

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Pretty in Pink!!!!






I just had to share these fun pictures from our last bunco night! The theme was "pretty in pink", (if you couldn't tell......). It was such a great time! I feel so blessed to be surrounded by such wonderful women! Most all are from my ward and they are all wonderful! We have such a great time together! It's amazing how you can get strength in your life by just being around other women! it's empowering to see other's overcoming the same challenges and obstacles as you are and doing it with a smile on their faces! I love them all and am eternally greatful for all of the wonderful friends that I have made here in Colorado! (and I also LOVE the purse that I won this night...I had to fight for it!!!). Smooches to all!

1 comment:

Jeremy 'n Brandy said...

I have never played bunco before but I have heard that you are quite addicted. It is fun to have great girlfriends who are mostly at the same place in life where you are. That is what I have found here in Cali. No pressure to fit in...you just do.