My Precious Little Lamb's...

My Precious Little Lamb's...

Thursday, October 4, 2007

Happy Birthday Carter!

On September 6th, my oldest son turned 7 years old!!! Wow! I can't believe how big he's getting! All he wanted for his birthday was a Wii - and thanks to Grandmas and Grandpa's that's what he got! lucky boy! He hasn't stopped playing it since either! He also had a really "fun" birthday party with his friends (i put the word fun in quotations because their were 19 - yes 19 - kids running and screaming through my house for two hours ). He had a swim party and we set up our big waterslide and then they got to try to break the pinata - Matt was risking his life holding the stick! I did get a little creative with the cupcakes (it says "happy birthday Carter" if you can't read it). and then Matt got a little creative with the broken pinata - he misses his hair a little bit.... I just want Carter to know what a wonderful son he is! I love him so much and want to give him the world! He is so smart - he can do anything he puts his mind to! Work hard buddy, and never give up because something is too hard! I love you!



1 comment:

Brady and Kariann said...

Happy Birthday Carter! We love you:)