My Precious Little Lamb's...

My Precious Little Lamb's...

Monday, October 8, 2007

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!

I just love the fall! it is definitely my favorite time of year! I love how the weather gets crisp and cool, the leaves change to vibrant reds and oranges! I love football and the first day of school! I love Halloween and homemade soups on a cool evening! mmmmmmm!
This is Mr. Jiggly Bones, there is a story that Matt likes to tell our kids on Halloween about him....but its way too scary to post! This year he is hanging out in our entryway, ready to greet all unsuspecting guests!!!
I just thought I would share some of my cute halloween decor... I have been collecting haunted houses these last couple of years - I still need to find a new one for this year....
Happy Halloween!

8 comments:

sara and wade said...

what a fun thing to collect haunted houses! i think i just might have to start that tradition! yeah for fall!!! we love it!

Wende said...

Cute decorations Amber! I was thinking that I needed to start my own decorating.
Fall rocks

sugarcoatedcyanide said...

Hey, I want those stacking pumpkin boxes! Those are perfect on your porch. I have to confess, Halloween is my favorite holiday ever! No religious guilt!!

Alyson said...

Very cute! I like the collecting haunted houses idea. My mother-in-law collects witches and has some pretty fun ones that cackle and fly. A fun tradition to start!

Jeremy 'n Brandy said...

I just wish we had a house to decorate!!! Not much I can buy for my lil apartment. haha

Jeremy 'n Brandy said...

Oh PS: I just had to steal your idea on the halloween graphic. I LOVE Halloween so I needed one too. :)

Todd and Karen Heaton said...

What a cute decorator you are Amber! And you have such a cute family! I hope all is well! ~Loves
Karen (Remo) Heaton

Brady and Kariann said...

I love all your decorations! See you soon.