My Precious Little Lamb's...

My Precious Little Lamb's...

Friday, December 28, 2007

FUN IN UTAH!!!

We almost had all of the grandkids together...We are just missing little Trey! We'll get him in a picture some time on this trip!!! We had a LONG drive through snowy weather but we finally made it to Utah!!! The kids were done with the car and were so happy to see their Grandma and Grandpa! They are excited to see their Grandma and Grandpa Lewis up in Logan in a few days! Ellie says: "I sure miss my Grandmas... I wish they could see me everyday!"

A cute shot of my two boys! (how do you like Carter's new braces???)
The grandkids with Grandma and Grandpa Olsen (minus Trey). Keep checking for updated pictures of our trip! I will post as often as I can!!!!

7 comments:

Jeremy 'n Brandy said...

Are you just getting here? We are leaving as soon as the storms pass so we don't have to drive in snowy weather. We already did that coming here and don't want to do it going back. It is a long enough drive without having to go 30 mph the entire way.

sugarcoatedcyanide said...

Wow, what an adventurous drive! looks like everyone had fun especially your mom and dad! Hope the Olsons all had a Merry Christmas!!

Brady and Kariann said...

It's so much fun to have all the cousins together!! We're glad you guys were able to come!!

Anonymous said...

So cute. I love Ellie holding the babies she looks like she is in heaven! Have a fun trip.

Life in the Parke said...

I love your site and can't believe how your family has grown. Carter has gotten so big, tell him hi for me, he was such a great kid in preschool.

Sarah Parke
http://lifeintheparke.blogspot.com/
parkepreschool@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Hey Amber! Your blog looks so cute. And your kids are getting so big! I can't believe Carter already has braces. Doesn't that make you feel old? I'm glad you guys are doing so good. Hope to see you soon! - Kate

Anonymous said...

Hey stranger!
I'm tagging you. See my blog for instructions! Later Gater! -Kate