My Precious Little Lamb's...

My Precious Little Lamb's...

Thursday, December 6, 2007

More Thanksgiving pics....

"We're hungry! Where's the food???"
The chef's putting the last touches on dinner!
My first turkey!!! I did it!! (with help from the turkey cannon!)
Matt and Jason watching how to carve a turkey... Thanks food network!!!
Jason doing the dirty work! (hey someone's got to do it!!!)

2 comments:

Jeremy 'n Brandy said...

You look so dang cute! I was reading Michelle's comments and I saw your child wants an i-phone. That is hilarious!!!! I love what kids say and do. So funny at times and so frustrating at others. Today Ava took out every piece of clothing she owns in to our living room and then started on Adyson's clothes. She wanted to dress all her babies. Where was I and why didn't I stop it in time? I was reading blogs of course! OK Less time at the computer for me I guess. :)

jenjamin said...

AHH! I am so proud for you and I am glad the turkey canon helped the coming to pass of a sucessful Thanksgiving turkey!