My Precious Little Lamb's...

My Precious Little Lamb's...

Monday, February 18, 2008

I have been TAGGED (twice actually....)

Tag#1:

HUSBAND SURVEY

What is his name? Matthew M. Lamb
How long have you been married? A little over 9 years!! (but, we are still definitely in the honeymoon stage!! LOL)
How long did you date? a little over 3 years
How old is he? 30
Who eats more? He does for sure! He can down a 20 oz porterhouse in nothing flat!! But I definitely can hold my own in the snacking department!
Who said "I love you" first? He did I think ( I can't remember...isn't that sad!!) But now he tells me daily.....
Who gave the 1st kiss? I did, he was a chicken!!!
Who sings better? Definitely me, although when he gets playing guitar hero and singing along, its pretty sexy in a funny kind of way...
Who is smarter? I am more book smart and he is more street smart.
Whose temper is worse? We both have pretty solid tempers, but I think mine comes out a lot quicker - He is more patient than I am.
Who does the laundry? Me - he isn't allowed to touch the laundary because I don't like how he fold clothes!
Who does the dishes? We have a "whoever cooked it doesn't have to clean it up rule", so since I usually make dinner, he loads the dishes!
Who pays the bills? I do.
Who mows the lawn? He does! (i grew up with three brothers - I don't mow lawns!)
Who cooks dinner? I usually do because I love to cook, but he makes a mean spaghetti and really good omelets!
Who drives when you are together? He does - he says that he fears for his life when I get behind the wheel. (However he has been in about 7 really bad accidents and I have never been in one - so we will just leave that up in the air for now....)
Who is more stubborn? I would probably say me, but he can definitely hold his own!
Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Matt. I am too hard headed.
Whose parents do we see the most? Now that we have moved, we probably see them both the same amount of time, but when we were in Utah it was definitely mine more (they only lived like 2 minutes away!)
Who has more friends? I think this is a wierd question because my friends are his friends and vice versa.... He definitely makes friends a lot easier than me.
Who proposed? He did - twice actually - but that is another story
Who has more siblings? Well technically he does: 2 brothers, a half brother and half sister, and 2 step brothers. I have 3 brothers.
Who wears the pants? He does when I tell him he can :)

Now I get to tag!!!! I choose: Kate, Kristin M., and Kariann.... Have fun ladies!

3 comments:

jenjamin said...

That is good stuff.... and what do you mean he makes friends eaiser than you.... ? you are the like the freindliest person I know:) BTW your blog looks great!

Katherine said...

I like the new look for your blog! You will have to teach me how to get the new backgrounds.

sugarcoatedcyanide said...

That is so funny! I never knew you were so stubborn! Guess we must have gotten the same genes :)