My Precious Little Lamb's...

My Precious Little Lamb's...

Thursday, April 3, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me!!!

I had the best birthday ever!!! Here is us all sitting around the cake that Matt and Ellie made for me! and yes there is 31 candles on it. We counted. There is also quite a bit of sprinkles. Ellie likes them alot, so she emptied the whole jar on it.

It takes a lot of wind to blow all those candles out. No fire alarm though. Maybe when I'm 50.
Gage really liked the cake. So did his bib.
Eating cake makes you tired. Especially when you do it a fistful at a time. I just want to tell Matt and the kids thanks for such a great day! I loved being with them and I loved the card they all made me! What a lucky mom and wife I am!!! They are the best!

5 comments:

jenjamin said...

I am such a dork!!!! I can't believe I forgot to wish you happy birthday! I guess since you have been milk'n it for weeks now, I guess I lost track what day was your REAL birthday!LOL:) Love ya!!!

Jeremy 'n Brandy said...

Happy Birthday!

sugarcoatedcyanide said...

Happy happy birthday!! And Devin's engaged??? Glad I read your blog. If I waited for my mom, I'd have found out the day of the wedding!! Congrats to him! I'm jealous of your sunny trip. Looks like a great Easter. And a great sprinkle cake :)

kimmy girl said...

amber! Im so glad you found my blog, i knew you guys had one and one night i searched and searched for it with no luck. if you are wondering there is another matt lamb family out there!!! ps-happy birthday!

MrB in BigD said...

Happy Late Birthday! Dang can't beleive we're all in our thirties, so crazy. I didn't know about Devin either, good for him.