My Precious Little Lamb's...

My Precious Little Lamb's...

Sunday, June 15, 2008

TAGGED - this is a QuIrKy OnE though....

Thanks Jen for the tag!!! I guess I'm supposed to list my seven "QuIrKiEsT" habits or things that I do.... This was a little scary for me to realize how many wierd little things that I do. (can you say O.C.D....). Anyways....here we go:

1: All of my fingernails have to be the same length or it drives me nuts and I have to bite the others down to match.
2: I like symmetry, i.e. if something is in a pile, I like the pile to be straight, i remake my kids beds every morning because I can't stand to not have the edges matched up, and a hundred million other things that i won' scare you with. I like my house decorations to be facing certain ways
3: I CHEW on my fingernails, don't bite them.
4: My kids hair has to be done before we leave the house - or it drives me crazy.
5: My kids have to always wear shoes outside or it really grosses me out. I hate dirty feet.
6: When I eat french fries, i take 3 at a time and I line them up so they are even and then i dip them in ketchup. I will only eat Heinz ketchup.
7: I have certain ways that I like to do things and so Matt isn't allowed to do them: i.e. laundary or folding, or cleaning, or packing.
8: chaos drives me insane - I either shut down or take over depending on the situation
9: I open my big mouth and put my big foot in it a lot, too much....

I could go on but those are some of the biggies..... Now I get to tag! I choose: Em, Kariann, Brit, and mandi h.

4 comments:

swtelford said...

K, Amber, you have to check out my blog and read my quirks...cause we have two the same. My decorations have to face a certain way and kids hair done too. So funny!!

jenjamin said...

Good job! Maybe you are low in protein if you chew and eat your fingernails, you are funny! but I love ya!

Em said...

HA HA! This is hilarious. You're a nut. Hmmmmm...I'll think of some, check my bloggie

Mandee said...

I'm seeing a WEE BIT of type A personality here!! It's good to hear from you again!