My Precious Little Lamb's...

My Precious Little Lamb's...

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

More pics from the Tea Party

wait..... Devin shouldn't look so cute in a hat should he? Maybe it's the scruff that gives him away. We call him pretty uncle Devina.
This is Ellie and Ashley with the current Miss Utah. Ellie has a hard time keeping her eyes open in pictures....
Ellie got a new parasol, which she wanted to carry around everywhere. They get to use it while they are on stage in the pageant. (Again, eyes.....)
She loved this waterfall, she tried to take her shoes off and get in, but I wouldn't let her. I love this picture of her, though!
Ellie and Ashley by the waterfall.

4 comments:

sara and wade said...

wow! who would've known tha dev would look so girlie in his pretty tea hat?! :) i lOVE these pictures! they are amazing! so cute and what a fun experience for ellie to be in the pageant! i'm totally jealous! that is cute cute cute! good luck ash! we're rooting for ya!

Jeremy 'n Brandy said...

So cute! Love the pics. You guys look so great! How long you in Utah for?

Em said...

Oh Fun! There's nothing like being fancy. I love the waterfall shot. Great job with the lighting.

JZ said...

Amber - I finally joined the crowd! Your pics are so cute - I love, love the hats! Why don't people wear hats more? They're so fun....