The kids were so happy he was home. They followed him around the house, hanging all over him!!! I think they are getting sick of mean, mean mom.My Precious Little Lamb's...
Monday, August 4, 2008
SuRpRiSe!!!
We got the best surprise this last Thursday night....MATT!!! He surprised us by driving out to see us for the weekend!!! He almost scared me to death as he got to the house at 1 am and couldn't get in. He decided to pound on our bedroom window to wake me up! I almost pee'd my pants when I heard it! I thought someone was trying to break into our house!!! But when I finally got the courage to peek out of the window, I saw my honey and almost started to cry!!! I should probably catch everyon up on our situation so you understand why this was a big deal... Matt accepted a job in Utah and had to move back there and start working about 2 months ago. So, while we are trying to get our house to sell in this wonderful market, I am staying in Denver with the kids and keeping the house spotless every second of the day in case we have someone who wants to go through it!! So much fun! I feel like a single mom most of the time. It has been really hard on all of us. And Matt has been really busy getting into this job and tackling it head on so he hasn't been able to come and visit at all. So anyways....it was a big deal and we had such a fun weekend with him. (it went way too fast though!!!) We love you sweet cheeks!!! smooches!
The kids were so happy he was home. They followed him around the house, hanging all over him!!! I think they are getting sick of mean, mean mom.
The kids were so happy he was home. They followed him around the house, hanging all over him!!! I think they are getting sick of mean, mean mom.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I am so happy Matt was able to come home for a while. I heard you are now kids-less for a few days. Maybe you can catch up an some well deserved sleep, or are you busy reading breaking Dawn?
What a great surprise! I don't know how you are handling being a "single mom" while Matt's away! Brady was gone for 3 days, and I was so glad to have him back home. You are an amazing woman!! Looks like you guys are doing lots of fun things though! We miss you.
Sorry I didn't say hello when I was in Denver. My mom said you were in Utah, and I should have known better than not to ask you. Well sounds exciting for you guys getting ready to move.
So sorry about being a single mom. That sucks. I wish you guys the best selling your house and reuniting in Utah!
Post a Comment