"Only beautiful girls eat coconut", Ellie announced as she shoved handfuls of the delicious stuff into her mouth. What could i do? I started shoving handfuls in my mouth too.... Love her.
Hey Amber! You are going to think I am SO stupid but everytime I got onto your blog, it only showed your Christmas posts. So I was thinking that you haven't posted since then! Today I guess I was having one of my smarter moments because I finally figured it out. Anyway, I had no idea that Matt is in Utah. Email me and give me all the details! Miss you tons. -Kate
2 comments:
She's a crack up!
Hey Amber! You are going to think I am SO stupid but everytime I got onto your blog, it only showed your Christmas posts. So I was thinking that you haven't posted since then! Today I guess I was having one of my smarter moments because I finally figured it out. Anyway, I had no idea that Matt is in Utah. Email me and give me all the details! Miss you tons. -Kate
Post a Comment