It's hard for me to even write about how special this day was for us. You just had to be there to feel the amazing spirit and see the glow in Carter's face. Days like these, and there is no way to deny that we are part of the true gospel here on this earth, definite testimony strengthener. And we are double blessed because Matt is a worthy priesthood holder who is able to perform these sacred things. Here are 2 of my boys all dressed in white.


We were so blessed to be able to have a lot of our family come and spend this special day with us. (We missed everyone who couldn't make it! :(

This is Carter's best bud, Ethan - he gets baptized next month!


I have to share some of what Carter wrote in his journal about his baptism:
" I got baptized today. I felt warm inside. I got confirmed by my grandpa olsen and got baptized by my dad. I got the holy ghost too. I love that warm feeling..... I hope I keep being good..... I hope I never forget my baptism day. i loved my baptism day. I love everyone who came. "
I love you, Carter, and am more proud of you than I can ever say. You are such a good boy, with such a strong spirit, and I hope you never forget this day, too.
7 comments:
Ahhh what a sweet kid. That is such a big deal day!! glad it was really spiritual for you. It's funny you're baptising your first and I'm baptizing our last in a few months!
What a special day! I can't believe his journal entry - what a great thing it will be for him to read in the years to come. The thing I remember most about my baptism day is the flashlight I got. I would have liked to remember more Wish we could have been there with you. Congrats, mom!
way to go carter!! we're so proud of you! what a great day together! what i remember most is my pink dress and fake pearls that i got to wear. i felt so pretty. :) what an awesome journal entry! special days!
Oh that is great for Carter. Those days should be special! Congrats to Carter!
Congratulations, Carter! You made a great choice to be baptized! Karina will be baptized on Nov. 1!
Carter - we are so proud of you and your decision to be baptized. What a special day for you and your family. We wish we could have been there to celebrate with you. Way to go!
How cute. Love the journal entry. Makes it all worth it huh? :)
Post a Comment