My Precious Little Lamb's...

My Precious Little Lamb's...

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Politics

This election is going to drive me completely bonkers! I am so sick of Obama smooth talking everyone! It drives me nuts that it is "trendy" to support him! I can't even talk about it because it makes me so angry. and scared. and sad that people are such idiots. So anyways... since nobody else seems to be taking the future of our country seriously, I decided to adopt a new view of things: check out this link and have a wonderful, shiny day. GO MCCAIN!!

3 comments:

Alyson said...

Still hopin for Mitt in '10. ;)

Having serious reservations about both, but lean a lot more on McCain's side than Obama's. Something about owning our own business kinda forces our hands to the republican side. Just glad the morals align.

Can't wait for this to be over with! I hate how trendy it is too!

Chatty Natty said...

I found you on Stacey's blog...and love your food blog btw, but you stated my exact sentiments. I'm glad that you, too are brave enough to speak your mind. So many people seem to be afraid..perhaps because it's not the trend! Good for you!

Laurel @ Ducks in a Row said...

McCain gets my vote on name alone - my maiden name is McCain!