My Precious Little Lamb's...

My Precious Little Lamb's...

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Ellie's BIG GIRL haircut.

We decided we needed a change, so we went for some bangs and some long layers. She loves it and likes to wear it down. Matt thinks it makes her look too old. But he also said she can't date until she's 30...... I am sad because we are moving away from the "bow" stage which I love. But I will hold on as long as she will let me...... We registered for Kindergarten this week... My baby girl is growing up :(.

5 comments:

Marilee Olsen said...

Ellie...you look so beautiful !! You can't grow up yet..you have to stay Grandma's little girl !!! love the smile !!! :) Lots of Love Grandma O....

sugarcoatedcyanide said...

Wow, kids are really growing, but still pretty darn cute. I loved Gage. Wait til he teaches his primary class the words to "Rock you like a hurricane"!

Casey and Britt said...

I love the bangs Ellie! You look so grown up! Thanks on the hair Amber, I just did it this last saturday! Figured i needed a change. :) Love ya

Marcie said...

Darling! She does look older though. That probably kills Matt. I can't believe she is getting so old.

Jeremy 'n Brandy said...

She looks so cute. Ava wants to cut her hair short. I am so sad about that and keep putting it off. And we register for kindergarten next month. I am sooo sad.