*I need to get a new blog layout. Badly. But I'm lazy and I don't want to go through the copy and pasting part. So for now we will stick with this one, even though I hate it. Badly.
*Ellie has been trying to spell "words" lately. By that, I mean she will randomly put letters together and ask me what word it is. Like: "Mom, what does "mgap" spell?". Usually I say, "It doesn't spell anything, sweets." Yesterday she said, "Mom, what does "kok" spell?". We'll just leave it at that.
*I can't decide what to make for Valentine's dinner for my family. I want it to be special, but I want them to enjoy it. So not too gourmet, but not just your everyday steak and potato's.
*Gage told me to "shhh" yesterday. I don't remember the attitude starting this young with the other ones. But then he said "Huds", and gave me a huG.
*I really would like to plan and take a fun family vacation. Any suggestions?
*I keep wondering where we will be a year from now. Utah? Colorado? Will my house sell? Do I want it to sell? How to plan for the future when I'm not sure where I will be living... too much to think about now, let's move on.
*I'm almost 32. Sounds old, but doesn't feel old.
*Should we try to have one more baby or be done? How do you know when you're "done"? Could my body handle one more? Could my brain??????
*I would love a pedicure right now. And a facial. And a manicure. And a massage.
*I wish my family lived closer to me.
*I miss family meeting. (Those of you not part of my family won't understand this, but I don't feel like explaining, sorry.)
*I wish my basement was finished. It would make my life sooo much easier.
*We need a new car, a bigger one, to haul around the kids and their friends. Bigger, newer cars are expensive and we can't afford one right now. Sucks.
*I have good friends. I love you all. You know who you are.
*I am a sugarholic. Can't stop. Is there meetings for that?
2 comments:
Sounds like you have ALOT on your mind lately! 2009 will be an interesting n important year. We just have to take it all as it comes I suppose!
Hey there are some excellent flights out of Denver on AeroMexico to places like Cancun, Puerto Vallarta and Acapulco (282 round trip). Is that where you fly out of? We have the same deal out of San Fran and so we are going to Acapulco. You should meet us down there.
Post a Comment