My Precious Little Lamb's...

My Precious Little Lamb's...

Thursday, November 1, 2007

HapPy hAlLoweEn!!!!

Here is Carter doing his best "vampire face"....
My little vampire and Hello Kitty......
soooo scary and soooo cute at the same time....
All of my favorite spooks..... It's wierd to see Matt with hair again don't you think????
Now this is a special picture of Carter and Cassidy.... (Carter's "girlfriend"....) but don't say that out loud to him or he will get very embarassed and run out of the room!

4 comments:

Michelle said...

I love your family! They are so cute! Can't believe how much your daughter looks like you! I don't think I knew you had the new little boy. When was he born? Cute pictures! Love Carter's Girlfriend! That's hillarious!

Brady and Kariann said...

I love the pictures of the kids all dressed up, they look so scary and cute!! Finally, we get to know who Carter's girlfriend is since he wouldn't tell us - how cute!! Hope you had a fun evening - we miss you guys!

Alyson said...

So cute! Great job with the makeup, mom! I think I love little Gagey's costume the best (although McKello Kittie's is pretty dang cute too). Such a happy little boy!

Jeremy 'n Brandy said...

I noticed you changed your template. Did you lose all your friends who blog? I did too. I had to search for everyone's sites and redo it. Your kids look so cute!