My Precious Little Lamb's...

My Precious Little Lamb's...

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

I've been TAGGED!!!! (thank's Kariann.... :P )

4 Places that I have lived....
1. Kaysville, UT
2. Roy, UT
3. Syracuse, UT
4. Parker, CO
(I don't really get around too much huh?)

4 (or more) places I have gone on vacation:
1. Puerto Vallarta
2. Mazatlan
3. Upstate New York (and Niagra Falls...)
4. California (Disney Land, San Francisco, San Diego).
5. Las Vegas
6. Beliz
7. Cozumel
8. Roatan
9. Grand Cayman
10. nowhere really fun in the last 2 years - sad huh? its time for a major vacation!!

4 jobs I've had:
1. Claires boutique - I was assistant manager for awhile
2. Nordstrom's - sales associate - it was only good for the discount!
3. RN to all the many wonderful citizens of Ogden that came through the ED and now to the wonderful aches and pains of Colorado in the ED here.
4. Mom to 3 wonderful, little Lamb's.
5. Housekeeper to 4 wonderful little (and big) Lamb's.
6. Chef to 4 hungry, chubby, Lamb's.

4 foods I like:
1. Anything chocolate - I've been eating a lot of kitkats lately....the white chocolate ones are delish!
2. Japanese Hibachi restaurants....yummy
3. Italian food (especially my own chicken parmesan!)
4. Any of the deliciousness that i whip up on a daily basis!
5. chips and homemade salsa...I am getting very hungry writing this one

4 Hobbies:
1. Cooking - love to try new recipes!
2. my Blog :)
3. taking pictures of my kids
4. playing sports and outdoor things! (i can't wait to try out the skiing in Colorado!)

4 things people don't know about me...
1. I have a pierced bellybutton.
2. my boobs are real (ha ha).
3. I don't have a middle name.
4. I am left handed.

4 things I would do if I was a billionaire:
1. Seriously...what wouldn't I do???????

Now I get to tag! I choose Julie Powell, Emilie G, Aly, and Sara V. Have fun ladies!!!! Smooches!!! I can't wait to read your answers!!!

4 comments:

Brady and Kariann said...

Yeah - I love to read everyone's answers. I'm with you on the chips and homemade salsa, yummy!! We'll have to come try the skiing out with you guys!

sara and wade said...

your answers made me hungry too! we went to the warren miller show here and it totally made me want to quit school, work and go be a ski/boarder bum that travels around the world and enjoys the nice hot tub in the remote locations around the world.. sounds good eh? ok, i'll just take my free pass to the canyons and call it good. i'll probably kill myself because i haven't been on the mountain for so long! you'll have to let us know how the snow compares to the "best snow on earth" here in UTAH! sure love ya!

jenjamin said...

I love this "tagged" idea, my sis-in-law did something similar and It was so fun to read about things I didn't know about her. Thanks for that!

Jeremy 'n Brandy said...

When the heck did you go on all those vacations? Beliz? and all the other exotic places? I am jealous!!!