My Precious Little Lamb's...

My Precious Little Lamb's...

Thursday, February 7, 2008

The Superbowl Party!!!

We had such a fun superbowl party! I was so nervous that everyone wouldn't fit and we would have total chaos - but it was perfect!!! As you can see we call crammed in wherever there was space and talked, and ate, and watched the game, and ate, and ate some more.... Luckily it was fast sunday so we all totally engorged ourselves to make up for it (at least I did...). The food was soooo delish! This was only part of the party though.... most of the kids were downstairs playing the wii and the playstation and just having fun!!!
Here's all the girls! Aren't we all gorgeous? I am so lucky to be surrounded by such wonderful and beautiful women! I love you all!
Jessie was trying to blowdry Matt's hair....Oh ya... Where is it????
We even had a celebrity amongst us... Ben was the writer and producer for some of the famous superbowl commercials that aired during the game! Way to go Ben! We hope you will still play with us when your famous!

5 comments:

jenjamin said...

That WAS way fun.. thanks for the kudos to Ben! Not sure they were the MOST famous but it was super fun to see his stuff on TV. Now we are seeing them all the time. I totally agree, this is a great group of ladies, I just love them all and am so grateful to have assocation! You are awesome and appreciate you putting this little party together!

jenjamin said...

That WAS way fun.. thanks for the kudos to Ben! Not sure they were the MOST famous but it was super fun to see his stuff on TV. Now we are seeing them all the time. I totally agree, this is a great group of ladies, I just love them all and am so grateful to have assocation! You are awesome and apprecaite you putting this little party together!

Kristin Moore said...

Yes..thanks for being such a great hostess! It was a lot of fun...not to mention the wonderful food! You Rock!!

Whitney said...

That really was a lot of fun! I love getting together with all u guys! I feel very fortunate to have great friends like u!

Jeremy 'n Brandy said...

It looks like you have such a fun group of girlfriends. It makes life so much better when you are surrounded by great people!!!