My Precious Little Lamb's...

My Precious Little Lamb's...

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Don't miss me too much.....

Hi all! Just a quick note to bring you up to speed on my computer situation. It sucks!!!! Some virus invaded and fried everything so while I am getting that fixed i am computerless. Which is driving me stark raving mad!!!! But luckily I am here in Utah visiting family and got a little time to let you all in on my misfortune :(. But don't give up on me - I will win this battle one way or another. So if i dont update this site and my recipe blog site for a little while you will know why. Just don't forget about me! because when I am back, there will be a major blog-a-thon to remember!!!! (i have like 90 pics just waiting to be uploaded and blogged) LOL.
Smooches!
A

2 comments:

jenjamin said...

I do miss you! I will be paticently waiting and looking forward to your blogathon.

sara and wade said...

miss you. hope you come back soon! :)