My Precious Little Lamb's...

My Precious Little Lamb's...

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

My baby is one!!!!

This is Gagey during his first minutes of life! I can't believe that it has went by so fast!
Here's the number one Rockies fan at about 4 months old. He is the sunshine in all of our lives! We live to hear his funny laugh or make him smile. And who could resist those chubby cheeks!!
Here's the first present. He loved the bag! We just had a little party with our friends the Runyon's. Matt had to go to Utah and so he missed the big day. Gage wondered what all the fuss was about, but loved to play with all the new toys.
One cupcake for each hand, that's my boy!!!! Don't you just want to eat him up??? I can't get enough of the little fatty!!!
I was pretty proud of these cupcakes.... sunshine because his bday is the first day of summer... June 21st. just call me Martha Stewart..... LOL.

No comments: