My Precious Little Lamb's...

My Precious Little Lamb's...

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

The Squid

So this is our first major school project. I say "our" because it took the whole family several long hours and lots of tears to make this thing. Carter picked the squid as his "favorite animal" and had to make a "3D" replica of it. He also had to write a report and read about it to find out the interesting facts. needless to say if you need to know anything, and i mean anything, about the red devil squid - we are now experts. This was only first grade. What happens in 2nd grade? I am starting to get a little scared. Good job Cordero! we love you!

1 comment:

Jessica Snyder said...

Amber, I can totally relate! I know way too much about the Bengal Tiger and the Hammer head shark! Very useful information if I'm ever on animal- kingdom jeopardy! You guys did a great job though and welcome back to the blogging world!