Well, since our time is limited in the beautiful state of Colorado, we are trying to take advantage of all of the fun things you could possibly ever want to do here before we leave. First on the list: Elitch Gardens. Its a six flags amusement park right in the middle of downtown Denver. My friend Anna and I, brave souls that we are, packed the coolers and headed on down. Here we are at the entrance, we can hardly contain our excitement!!!!

Carter and Ethan on "Chaos". Who comes up with these names? Seriously? They are smiling, because the ride hadn't started yet. It involved very rapid spinning and somersaulting upside down simultaneously. I was glad to just be watching. I almost threw up just watching.

Ellie and Cami on the swings. So cute!

This lovely number is the "Tower of Doom". Very appropriately named, if you ask me. Poor Anna drew the short straw and "got" to take the boys on this one.

This is also the Tower of Doom. They raise you slowly to the top and then just drop you down to the bottom. Anna didn't stop shaking for about an hour after. hee hee.

I didn't get a picture of the "Mind Eraser" which was the mama of all roller coasters. Carter was barely tall enough to go. I haven't been on a roller coaster for a few years, and strangely I dont remember them being so nauseating. I must be getting old. It was fun though. lots of upside down spins and loops, and even and underground tunnel. oh yeah baby! Stay tuned for further Colorado adventures!!
No comments:
Post a Comment