Looks like you've been busy! I love that Mckell tucked a frog into her dress, she is pretty funny. Great new look! PS- thanks for being my friend on Facebook. Hopefully I'll get on and use it sometime:)
Oh, that video is rich!! How does it feel to have your name tattooed on someone's booty? Looks like you've been having a great summer. Your kids are all darling and daring! I've never had ones that enjoyed the spotlight or roller coasters. Keeps you busy (and keeps you behind in scrapbooking!)
Yeah for the updates! Looks like you guys have been busy, but having fun! I love the pics of Ellie being the "little miss," so cute and so funny about the frog. Ashton and Abby miss hanging out with the cousins. Hopefully we'll be back close soon!
YAY!!! i love the updates! it is so great to hear what you've been up to lately and i can't wait to hear more! i miss hanging out with all the family, especially this time of the year with all of the BBQ's and of course the 24th fireworks at weber state.... it has been awhile... but it is good to be updated on your gorgeous and amazing fam! can't wait to hear more!
4 comments:
Looks like you've been busy! I love that Mckell tucked a frog into her dress, she is pretty funny. Great new look! PS- thanks for being my friend on Facebook. Hopefully I'll get on and use it sometime:)
Oh, that video is rich!! How does it feel to have your name tattooed on someone's booty? Looks like you've been having a great summer. Your kids are all darling and daring! I've never had ones that enjoyed the spotlight or roller coasters. Keeps you busy (and keeps you behind in scrapbooking!)
Yeah for the updates! Looks like you guys have been busy, but having fun! I love the pics of Ellie being the "little miss," so cute and so funny about the frog. Ashton and Abby miss hanging out with the cousins. Hopefully we'll be back close soon!
YAY!!! i love the updates! it is so great to hear what you've been up to lately and i can't wait to hear more! i miss hanging out with all the family, especially this time of the year with all of the BBQ's and of course the 24th fireworks at weber state.... it has been awhile... but it is good to be updated on your gorgeous and amazing fam! can't wait to hear more!
Post a Comment