My Precious Little Lamb's...

My Precious Little Lamb's...

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Pic's by Ellie Bellie

The other night Ellie decided she would become a photographer. Luckily for me she got this great shot of the laundry that I was folding. The following are her artistic impressions with the camera. She did it all on her own. Enjoy. This is a very nice view of the stair railing.


This was Matt "hard" at work on the coffee table, watching judge judy.








I really thought that this was a good view of the mountain of laundry. She is definitely an artist in the making......







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My pile wins! dude your pile doesn't hold a candle to mine! Hope all is well. Haven't checked in in for a while. you look cute as always!

jenjamin said...

oopppess.. that was me... sorry I forgot to log out of my relief society email :)