My Precious Little Lamb's...

My Precious Little Lamb's...

Sunday, April 19, 2009

What's been going on with us....

ok. I am a bad, bad blogger. I accept my spankings. Now let's catch up and move on... sound good?? We have been busy little Lamb's these last couple month's. I decided to add a "quick updates" area to the right column so that I can do quick updates and keep everything a little more current!!! The 3 little Lamb's are growing like weeds. Can't believe my baby will be 2 in a little over a month!!! Carter has decided to grow his hair out, which I think will be cute, but it is driving Matt crazy, so we will see how long until he pins Carter down and shaves his head!!! I have to hide the clippers from him to keep him away from Gage's head!!! Ellie-bo-belly is the little princess always trying to make everyone happy.... (except for Gage who she likes to torment when she thinks nobody is watching!!!)
She is my little muncher, always hungry for a snack!! (she is her mother's daughter for sure, and I must say her granmothers granddaughter!!! lol mom. ) But you have to admit that these eclairs look good. Let's bow our heads in a moment of silence for there chocolatey ooey gooey goodness.....




This is Gage opening wide for the choo choo train of food coming his way.



Isn't he a handsome kid??? Those girls at school are just falling like flies. I think it must be the dimple........







No comments: