Carter was finally tall enough to ride the roller coaster at the New York New York Hotel in vegas. He said it was "extreme". He got to ride it twice. Once with me and once with Matt. I almost threw up and I got whiplash. (I don't remember roller coasters ever affecting me this way - is this a sign of the beginnings of old age?????)
My Precious Little Lamb's...
Sunday, April 19, 2009
Spring Break in Vegas!!
We had the best spring break in Vegas in April. We stayed in St. George and enjoyed perfect weather, swimming pools, and lots and lots of lizard hunting. The best part was that we got to spend some time with Grandma and Grandpa Olsen. The kids were in heaven!!! Gagey enjoyed the Shark Exhibit at the Mandalay Bay in Vegas. He really liked this alligator, and I have a sneaky suspicion that this alligator was dreaming about a fat slice of little Lamb chops!!!
Carter was finally tall enough to ride the roller coaster at the New York New York Hotel in vegas. He said it was "extreme". He got to ride it twice. Once with me and once with Matt. I almost threw up and I got whiplash. (I don't remember roller coasters ever affecting me this way - is this a sign of the beginnings of old age?????)
Carter was finally tall enough to ride the roller coaster at the New York New York Hotel in vegas. He said it was "extreme". He got to ride it twice. Once with me and once with Matt. I almost threw up and I got whiplash. (I don't remember roller coasters ever affecting me this way - is this a sign of the beginnings of old age?????)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment