Uh Oh! Someone has found his fingers, much to Mom's dismay! I keep trying to pull them out and stick the binkie in instead, (my rationale is that I can throw binkies away when we are done with them, but short of cutting off fingers, they are a little harder to get rid of!) However, Gage just keeps sticking them back in and sucking like mad! I think we are in it for the long haul!
Here he is....just sucking away!
5 comments:
Oh that is so cute! I had a finger sucker too and i just loved it. So handy and cute too. by the time he was 3 or 4 he only sucked them at night. it was actually much easier than a big trauma over throwing away the passy.
Such cute pictures!! We miss you guys. BTW - see our blog, I tagged you :)
i can't believe how big he is getting! so cute! great pictures! hope all is well! love ya!
Ava is a thumb sucker! I still think it is cute but only at home. haha She mostly just does it at night too. Unless she is tired or mad/sad during the day and you give her her "bear bear" (care bear). Once you give her that bear bear she sticks in her thumb. I really don't want to have to take away the bear bear cuz he is her best friend. But I am worried that is the only way to break her of the habit.
He is adorable!
Post a Comment