Look at that tough D. Carter has finally found his sport. He has taken to basketball like a fish to water. The kid is amazing. He finally gets how everything in the game works and he has really taken off. He is the rebounding, shooting, defending king. Last week, he scored 20 points.
I'm totally bragging, but that's a mother's right, right? He has been working really hard to improve and it is so fun to watch him.

Look at that form.

Gentle push, mild arc, and the cowhide globe hits home!

3 comments:
Carter is the man. You better let your uncle Casey coach you so we can turn you into an NBA Superstar!
Carter is the man. You better let your uncle Casey coach you so we can turn you into an NBA Superstar!
I can't believe how much Carter looks like your brothers! In each pic I see either a Brady, a Casey or a Devin. Good times!
Post a Comment