
We finally got our first snow of the season today! I am one of the few people that love the snow! It doesn't feel like Christmastime without it! My kids and I have been patiently waiting for weeks now and it finally came! They couldn't wait to get all their snow gear on and go sledding! We have the perfect sledding hill right in front of our house. Then Matt got the brilliant idea to get some rope and tie the sled on to the back of the car and tow the kids around the neighborhood. They thought they were in heaven! My batteries died in my camera, so I took some with my phone. It was hilarious to watch them! I also got all of my Christmas decorations up! Hooray for me! I'm ahead of the game this year! I have been trying to get all of my shopping done early, so I can actually enjoy the holidays, without all of the stress. And I actually am doing pretty good this year. I am usually one of those people who are in a shopping frenzy the week before Christmas trying to get everything on my list! But this year, I think I will be done by this next week! Yay! I also found some really good, new christmas cookie and candy recipes that I can't wait to try so check out my recipe blog for some new fun recipes in the next few weeks!!
1 comment:
Wow, you are a dynamo with the Christmas stuff this year. Go you!
We had snow but it melted. Aiden asked where it was this morning. I'm glad that I was able to tell him that luckily we live in a place where it snows oftern! Happy Holidays dearie.
Post a Comment