My Precious Little Lamb's...

My Precious Little Lamb's...

Friday, November 21, 2008

FiNaLLy!!

After many months of anticipation, the girls night I have been waiting for finally happened. Twilight opening night was finally here. Surrounded by screaming girls of all ages and opinions, ("team Edward" and "team Jacob" tshirts at every turn) my bff's and I entered the world of vampires. It did not dissapoint. Despite the fact that we arrived an hour early, we were at the back of a line of about 200 teenagers. Not to be thwarted, I used my amazing charm and skill and was able to sneak into the theatre before they allowed the throngs of girls to attack. So armed with a bag of popcorn and great seats, we enjoyed the show. LOVED IT! go see it. Get the girls together and enjoy. GO TEAM EDWARD!

2 comments:

Jeremy 'n Brandy said...

OK Now I don't know if I can agree. I mean I really want to love the movie because of how much I loved the books. But I am going to say that I thought there was much more potential than was shown. I know it is never as good as the books but I think this movie could have been close and I don't think it delivered. Having said that, however, I would definitely go see it again! But I hope 2 & 3 are better. Your rebuttle?

jenjamin said...

A big group of our friends here went and saw it too, the 12:01am show... what were we thinking??? I was rather disappointed! I thought it was really weak as far as character development goes. They did a terrible job making me like Bella and you really needed to like her to to make the story work. Anyway hopefully it will make a ton of money so the next one will be better.