
I love Thanksgiving! It's the best time of year, right after the fun of Halloween, and right before the thrill and hustle and bustle of Christmas. The weather is perfect, cool and crisp. The leaves are still beautiful and hanging on to the trees for just a few days more. We had a wonderful Thanksgiving this year. We spent it with our good friends, the Housers. Dinner was amazing, I ate so much that i wasn't able to eat another thing until breakfast the next morning..... The company was even better. I wanted to list some things that i feel thankful for:
1. Gagey has learned to pucker up and give kisses. He gives them out freely, and they are sloppy and wonderful.
2. Carter's little notes that he frequently leaves around for me to find. He is such a tender-hearted kid.
3. Ellie's daily antics. She cracks me up all day long.
4. Matt's blue eyes, they still make me melt
5. Matt's soft spot for the kids and wanting them always to be happy. He sacrifices a lot for them.
6. My job. In this economy, I feel lucky to have a stable job that will always be there for me.
7. My fireplace. Nothing like a good book in front of the fire with a cozy blanket.
8. Its soup season! I could make soup and breadsticks everynight of the fall and winter. Its comfort food to the max for me.
9. my double oven. Its heaven. I don't know what I ever did with just one.
10. The beautiful view from my front door.
11. Friends and family (obvious, i know, but i have to add it
12. My testimony. It keeps me going.
13. Homemade english toffee and apple pie caramel apples
14. Chewy caramels
15. A good book
16. Humor. I couldn't survive this life and its trials without it.
17. Me time. I don't get it very often, but when I do I take full advantage.
18. My health.
19. My cell phone - couldn't survive a day without it!
20. facebook, email, blogs - which gives me the ability to connect with those I love.
21. Colorado and the blessings that it has brought to my family.
22. Mac lipstick - it can do wonders for anyone.
23. My buckle jeans - the only thing that makes my butt look smaller than it really is.
24. Warm tubs.
25. Girl's nights.
Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving! smooches!
No comments:
Post a Comment