My Precious Little Lamb's...

My Precious Little Lamb's...

Friday, March 28, 2008

The Little Green Submarine...


So, this morning I had Ellie and Gagey in the tub together and all was well. I got them both sparkling clean, we were splashing, singing, having a wonderful time. I helped Ellie out first, and as i was putting on her "princess hat" with the towell, little Gagey starts grunting. "Oh no, i think, he is going to poop in the tub". I grab him and start to pull him out of his tubbie chair and a little green log of poop floats to the surface. Too late. But the story gets better. He has very quick reflexes for such a chubby little fellow and the little turd grabbed the little turd and tried to put it in his mouth. At this point, I let out a horrified scream, and luckily I scared him enough that he dropped the poop. So here I am holding a sreaming, wet, child with poop on one hand, what to do now??? I calmly ask Ellie to please start draining the tub, while keeping the poopy hand out of Gage's mouth. She looks at me and says, "I am not putting my hand in there". Needless to say, we all somehow survived, we said goodbye to all of our tubbie toys, and nobody ate any poop. a great start to the day if I do say so myself. (The above picture is of Carter and cousin Trey in the tub together... Gage didn't poop in that tubbie of course...)

4 comments:

Brady and Kariann said...

Oh my gosh, how funny is that! I am laughing just thinking about it. Ashton stood up in the tub the other day and decided he was going to pee, Brady and I just laughed at him ,then quickly got them both out. That's much better than poop :)!!

Mandee said...

Fun times. Speaking about momnesia-I was going to tell you before that Jamie works with Tyler Hatcher & Tyler figured out that we both knew you the other day through our blogs. Anyway, I had forgotten that until now.

Katherine said...

That is too funny! I LOVE Ellie's comment. . .I am with her. . .I wouldn't want to stick my hand in there! Thank goodness we have not had this experience. . .yet. :)

Jessica Snyder said...

Haha. Ellie is one smart cookie!