Ok - so I am just reading over my posts and I realized that I called Gage "Carter" when I was describing the picture that I posted with Gage and Trey in the tub. Seriously.... I have a problem! Does anyone know of any medications available to help with "momnesia"....??? What was I just talking about??? LOL.
7 comments:
Oh my gosh, that story of poop is so funny! I can't tell you how many times that happened and it just makes you mad every time! But I'm glad he didn't get it to his mouth. Some things you just never want to happen even for a good blog story!
Hey don't stress it.... all moms do this. Clearly you have a lot on your mind! :) Hang in there - love ya!
Hahahaha! You're stories are so funny! I can't wait to get advice from you when I have the same thing happen to me!
Hahahaha! You're stories are so funny! I can't wait to get advice from you when I have the same thing happen to me!
I love the Ellie story to the right. She cracks me up. Quick thinker.
Amber-
Happy Birthday! It is your birthday right? Or does Momnesia strike again? Anyway - sometimes poop happens. I HATE when it does. Keep smiling.
Post a Comment