My Precious Little Lamb's...
Sunday, March 16, 2008
Read your scriptures!!
Ok, so I had to share this new discovery that I made today. It's called http://www.readthescriptures.com/ . It is an amazing thing they have created here! you sign up for an account, pick which of the standard works you would like to read and then it customizes a reading schedule for you and EMAILS the reading to you daily, weekly or whatever you set up!!! (So like I am trying to read the entire BOM and I set it up to send me a chapter a day to my email!) So cool! You also can highlight favorite scriptures, make notes and do journal entries as you read!!! Check it out!!! It also has schedules for the gospel doctrine lessons, relief society lessons, seminary lessons for the year, etc, etc. Let me know what you think!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wow, I've been feeling so guilty for taking time to blog, but never feeling like I have "time" to read scriptures. Weird how having them on the computer suddenly makes it seem so much more do-able. Thanks alot for the link!
Holy cow- look who I found by blog creeping!! I heard you had moved out of state, this will be a good way to keep in touch. I'm totally adding you to my list!! Your family is darling! Mandee Hipwell
Post a Comment