My Precious Little Lamb's...
Saturday, November 8, 2008
The 80's were so RAD. noT.
We got together with a bunch of our PEEPS and had the most AWESOME, RADICAL 80's bash! Matt tied for best costume with his rendition of and 80's rocker. I told him that I kind of liked the luscious locks..... The costumes people came up with were HILARIOUS! I went for the 80's prom queen, with my mermaid style, black sequinned dress. (Matt did forget to get me a corsage, which i thought was pretty rude... :) We broke out the bolo ties, pegged pants, neon colors, big hair, and even a pencil tie! awwww what a decade it was! And what a party we had. What was your 80's style?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
So, LIKE your pics turned out totally sweet!! It was like so fun. I am still totally lovin' your dress. Sorry about the sequin rash. :)
We had such a blast! Thanks for sending the pics. Next time I go to a wedding or some other fancy occasion I will have to borrow your dress-it was totally rad!! Hahaha :)
Amber I love your dress :) and Matt looked Hot!!! Your kids are adorable.
Post a Comment