
I ran 3 miles today. Without stopping. I think my right knee didn't like it very much because I can barely walk on it, but I did it! I WILL LOSE THIS BABY FAT if it kills me! I never have been much of a runner, but for some reason, I have grown to love running outside with my ipod turned up loud. I am not very fast, but very determined. I hope to be up to 5 miles in the next 3 weeks so I can run a marathon relay. I think I can, I think I can, I think I can!!!! The above picture has nothing to do with this story, but is pretty stinkin cute don't you think? Gaining all that weight was worth it for her!!!
1 comment:
I'm right there with you, sister! I finally got up to 3 miles on Monday and need to be at 5. We'll make it - hopefully. I've never been a runner either, but I love how I feel when I'm finished and being outside. Brya is too cute!
Post a Comment