My Precious Little Lamb's...

My Precious Little Lamb's...

Sunday, April 25, 2010

7 weeks old!

My how time flies when you're havin fun!!! (or just having 4 kids and a busy life!) My littlest Lamb is almost 2 months old! She has survived Gagey feeding her a fruit snack ("she was hungry, mom"!) and Ellie giving her a bath with Clorox wipes ("she just spit up all over herself, mom!"). She is the best baby! Loves to be held, which there is no shortage of volunteers! They fight over who gets to hold her and for how long. Her eyes are definitely going to be blue like her Daddy and she is getting those chubby cheeks we love! I had to post this picture of the cheeks:
She is starting to smile at us and coo. Ellie thinks it is hilarious when she sticks her tongue out. Gagey calls her "BEE-YAH", and loves to give her loves and kisses ALL THE TIME! having 4 kids is definitely a challenge, but so worth it for the sweet little moments that come, however fleeting they may be!



This is how I get things done....I wish I had 8 hands, too!!!




No comments: