My Precious Little Lamb's...
Monday, April 26, 2010
Hi. My name is Amber, and I am an addict...
I got this little ipod touch fro Christmas this last year. And I love it. Too much. The funny thing is is that when my husband offered it to me, I didn't want it. What am I going to do with that, I asked him? Play a bunch of stupid games? It's not even a phone. What are "apps" anyways? So, I grudgingly accepted. Now I can't put it down. I use it to check my email, my facebook, my blogs. I use it to make my grocery list, as a calculator, to check the news, the weather and the scores of the Rockies and Broncos games (in live time!). I can write notes to myself, draw pictures, play games - you name it this baby does it. It even has a breastfeeding app for all us new moms out there...WHAT? Seriously.
But my new love is "Words with Friends". It is like scrabble that you play with your friends. I LOVE IT! I have like 10 games going at a time and can't wait until its my turn. Sad? yes, maybe a little. But at least it's working my brain cells....So if you are my friend and you have an itouch, iphone, or ipad, sign up for "words with friends" and lets start a game..... my user name is lambamber....Smooches.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment