My Precious Little Lamb's...

My Precious Little Lamb's...

Monday, April 5, 2010

Happy Easter!

We had such a beautiful, sunny day for Easter. There was a little wind though, which didn't bother us because all the kids got KITES from the Easter Bunny!! Gage let go of his and it flew away in the first 5 minutes, but the other two had a blast!!
Gage was focused on finding all the eggs he could stuff in his basket...And then it was CANDY time!
This was a fun little egg hunt that the girls in my ward put on! I love their excited faces! Carter wouldn't carry a basket around, (he's too cool for that now) so he hauled around a grocery bag...


Lets go fly a kite...up to the highest height..... (isn't my hubby handsome???)


My girls hanging out, watching conference! Brya is so lucky to have such a doting big sis!

We had such a wonderful, relaxing day, finding eggs, watching conference and flying kites! I went to bed on a high from the wonderful spiritual messages that I heard from our prophet and other authorities. I am truly greatful for my Saviour and his Atonement for me and my sins. Happy Easter!




No comments: