My Precious Little Lamb's...

My Precious Little Lamb's...

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Fun with Grandma and Grandpa Olsen




My parents came to help out the week after Brya was born. It was sooo nice to have some help and the kids were so sad to see them go..
I have to admit, I was a little sad (and scared) myself - tackling life with four kids is pretty scary without your mommy there to save the day! Luckily I have Matt here to save the day and keep me from going insane. He is such an amazing husband! He has been cooking, cleaning, taking care of kids, and even letting me get a little extra sleep here and there! I don't know what I would do without him!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

JZ said...

Hooray for more cute baby pictures! She's darling. Your mom was so sad her trip was over when I saw her at Sara's shower!

Wende said...

Amber - my new "mother of four" motto is Embrace the Chaos. Of course, it helps that my mom lives 15 minutes away! Brya is such a dainty little lady! Love ya!