My Precious Little Lamb's...

My Precious Little Lamb's...

Sunday, March 2, 2008

Happy Birthday Jenn!

What a fabulous reason to get together and eat!!!! Happy Birthday to Jenn! I am so lucky to be surrounded by such wonderful women!!! I laughed and ate and laughed some more!! And I learned so many things that made me smile! Its the best to get together, let our hair down, and laugh till we almost pee our pants!


What happen's at Carino's, stays at Carino's...... love you all!

3 comments:

jenjamin said...

Darn right girlfriend! That was so fun! Thanks for coming and putting that together for me. I can't wait unitl we can do it angin soon :) Love ya!

Michelle said...

That looks like a lot of fun! We are coming to Utah in June, you need to drive over for another surprise visit so we can have our yearly night out!

MrB in BigD said...

Girls night out looks like lots of trouble!! Wow it's so good to see your blog, and I can't beleive how big your kids are getting. Good to see all is well for you.
Cousin Brian